- Is the System cooling? – no Does the Temperature Control work Properly? yes, can feel it switch over to heat and blow HOT Do all Vent Modes work properly? – yes Do all Blower Speeds work properly? – yes Does the Vehicle have a Cabin Air Filter? – no Is Compressor currently running? – no If not, Electrical Diagnosis required? – no What is the condition of the Belt? – decent Is fan clutch working properly? – n/a Does the electric cooling fan system work properly? – yes System pressure coming in at idle – 0 / 0 psi Evacuated charge amount – 0.00 lbs Manufactures system capacity (recharged) – 1.40 lbs Running pressures after charge – 50 / 140 psi System cooling? – no Leak check found: Evaporator Core and Compressor Body Seals Additional Notes: Evaporator Core has a small leak, Compressor has a small leak but is not building any pressure to properly cool the vehicle. ~Requires Replacement of the Evaporator Core with Replacement of the Compressor. Suggest Replacement of the Expansion Valve and Drier with thoroughly flushing system of contamination.
- -Drain and Re-fill Engine oil, Replace Oil Filter, Check/correct tire pressures, Lubricate chassis where applies.
- -Air Filter is dirty -Valve Cover Gaskets are leaking badly -Right Rear has a damage on the sidewall –
- EVAPORATOR CORE – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R and I Instrument Panel.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- RECEIVER DRIER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- -Includes flush condenser, evaporator and lines
- -Includes Evacuation of A/C System, State of Deep Vacuum, System Charge and Leak Check with Digital Leak Detection Equipment (In combination with performed repairs)
- -Mount and Balance 1 Tire
- -Tire Disposal Fee
Paul D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2019